Toby Leah Bochan is a born and bred New York City girl, and started playing poker with her parents at the age of seven. As an undergrad at the University of Michigan, she won several Hopwood Awards for her fiction and plays, and received her MFA as a Michener Fellow at the Michener Center for Writers at the University of Texas. Her writing has appeared in Threepenny Review, Other Voices, Post Road and Red River Review, where it was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. When she’s not busy working on the next Badass book or her novel in her Queens apartment, you can find her playing poker with the boys on Thursdays, the girls on Sundays, and anywhere she can get a seat in between.
Toby can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Herald (Rock Hill, South Carolina)
* Complete Woman Magazine (October)
* The Philadelphia Inquirer
* Party Girl, originally aired May 7th on Discovery Home.
* All Mixed Up, aired May 6th.